Work site: 40 SE 5th St., Suite 403, Boca Raton, Florida 33432
Job Title: Directors of Customer Relations
Job Duties: Identify prospective customers by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations. Create new relationships with potential accounts and maintain relationships with existing accounts by traveling to work-sites to explore specific needs and new opportunities that can be offered. Help vendors and clients select products to ensure expectations, product specifications, and regulations are met. Recommend the suite of products offered by the company based on analyses of customers' needs and limitations. Negotiate prices and terms of commercial agreements in accordance with the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa’s (OHADA) requirements.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies, Law, a related area, or the foreign equivalent.
· Two (2) years of work experience in sales, marketing, and account management with industrial and mining equipment.
· Experience working with energy, mining, and construction industries; and
· Knowledge of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa “OHADA” in Western and Central African business law to structure commercial agreements and partnerships with private and public entities.
· International Travel to client sites and other offices of employers is required 30% of the year.
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm, M-F
Please Contact: Paolo Bosco, President
40 SE 5th St.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Telf. +1(561) 955-0712